Ads here

MOTHER PRAYER

Posted by Motivasi hidup Sunday 9 March 2014 0 komentar
 THE POWER OF MOTHER PRAYER

MOTHER PRAYER





   
My mother was a widow , and worked as a traveling salesman . One day , I asked for money for tuition to the mother , although I also know the condition of the mother state . But , my mom just got 5000 rupiah . Then , my mother  siblings gather my brother"s , and do a deal . Eventually they decided that I quit college . They could not pay for my college .
   
The decision was made ​​me restless and could not sleep . I went out , made ​​ablution and prayed Tahajjud discriminate . That night I prayed , crying , begging the gods instructions . Although the college is not everything , but my desire to go to college is huge . After morning prayers . I begged the mother , " Mother , I'm sorry , please give the money that the five thousand . Prayer it so that I can finish college . " While crying , the mother gave the money to me .
   
After giving me the money , the mother said " how you can finish your studies with the five thousand dollars ? "
   
" I do not know, ma'am . " " But , I 'm sure I 'll finish it " .
   
Inwardly , I was confused by it . But finally , I did not immediately decide to go to the city of Bandung , where my university . With that money I went to a place , in the city of Cirebon , Indonesia . I work in a factory rattan . Because it is still vacation , so I decided to work . I am raising money for the costs to the city where I went to college , the city of Bandung .
   
Over a month of my work , and the money collected , I took a bus to the city of Bandung . On the way , a sudden miracle to come , on the bus I saw a grass cutter . I imagine , grass cutter that will surely sell grass - grass for foraging . Then , I saw the bus driver , he was feeding from his job as a driver .
   
Finally , I am inspired by what I saw . Then I said to myself . I am aware of who I am and what my status . " I am a student , every day I take a book , read a book . why I can not eat from the book ? I really this stupid .
   
Until in the city of Bandung , I decided to find a mosque to stay . Alhamdulillah , in a village called Edge Berung , I got an offer in by citizens who called Mr. Sujana , to stay in school next to her home . My task is to teach elementary school children , I teach religious studies .
   
Alhamdulillah , Allah gave me ease . It continues. Until finally , there was a friend of children of mine , gave me money to 100 thousand rupiah . I use to pay half the cost . The days passed , the loan typewriter , I wrote an article , an opinion, or any short story I wrote . Then I send it to print .
   
Alhamdulillah , my writing is posted on a newspaper , I can pay of the two posts as much as 40 thousand rupiah. As a result, every week my writing in print . And I can continue my studies .
   

 Message and impression in this story is , consider the small ideas because it would be very unusual idea , without a thousand is not going to be ten thousand , without ten thousand will not be a hundred thousand , no hundred thousand would not be a million . Pay attention to your surroundings and take precautions .Message , any effort would you do , ask the mother was prayer . In order for your business smoothly and achieve success .
    
A few posts today , hopefully can be an inspiration to us all . amen

See also obedient to husbands cured diseases 
sincerity 
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: MOTHER PRAYER
Ditulis oleh Motivasi hidup
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://kindness-enos.blogspot.com/2014/03/inspiration-stories.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Ads here

Buat Email | Copyright of THE MOTIVATOR.