Ads here

Obedient to husbands, cured diseases

Posted by Motivasi hidup Saturday 22 February 2014 0 komentar
Obedient to husbands, cured diseases
Obedient to husbands, cured diseases

    God commands wives to obey their husbands, if the order was violated then the gods will inflict punishment. It is a story of a newly married couple. Since childhood I was rarely sick, as I recall, only once I was transported to the midwife, it was just a fever. But, since I married into a subscription physician. Strangely, my disease does not heal, headache, abdominal pain such as in prick-puncture needle. In addition, frequent nausea, vomiting and constipation.
   
When to see a doctor, the diagnosis is mixed. Obstetrician said, there is thickening of the uterus wall, another physician was injured in the stomach. I've been taking a variety of drugs from a doctor or herbal remedies. But the result, my stomach became more ill and hard. The doctor said I need surgery, I was so confused, sad and always crying, almost desperate.
   
Finally, one day I was watching television. From there my disease was missed. There is one that asks viewers, the same happened to my illness. It turns out the answer is very simple. "That cause diseases such as frequent upset, angry, snapping at her husband. It's true. In this house I live alone with my husband. I often get angry at my husband, and set it snapped. I feel my power in the house, while the husband is the head of the family. I've become a rebellious wife.
   
Perhaps because of disobedience to the husband, which is why the gods angry with me. And gives a very mysterious disease. Since then, my husband and apologized to the gods for mercy. thanks god, after I started to change my attitude, I've no longer angry at the people around, especially on the husband. The magic was coming, god heal my illness. Thank you O God, thou hast healed my disease.
   
The incident, my wife learn to be patient in dealing with all kinds of problems, especially problems in the family. I learned patience from her husband, she said, it's easy to be patient, as long as there is a will.
   
For that, O 'wife, obey your husbands, and be a good woman who can be proud of by your husband. Although sometimes it is necessary in observance talked together and agreed upon, as we make a rule that can be agreed upon. Thus the word "obey" is no longer a burden for wives. Because there really matters which can in talking with 


see also forgive is easy and wonderful
the characteristic of a winner
the meaning of forgiveness
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Obedient to husbands, cured diseases
Ditulis oleh Motivasi hidup
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://kindness-enos.blogspot.com/2014/02/obedient-to-husbands-cured-diseases-god.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Ads here

Buat Email | Copyright of THE MOTIVATOR.