Ads here

how to make a successful business with ease

Posted by Motivasi hidup Friday 7 March 2014 0 komentar
 Easy way to calculate gods grace

how to make a successful business with ease



    how to make a successful business with ease, So many favors that Allah has given to us , unfortunately we often neglect .
   
in an opportunity , I met with a friend in high school past a simple restaurant . Then , four of us talked about the first school years . Until the end of my third forthright about the life they lead today . " You're lucky , your efforts successful , would you a lot of money " I said , to my friend who used to sit together with me . , Named Sutrisno .
   
People may say , my attempt was successful and everywhere always driving a car . But you see from the outside. You want to know how my debt that I have to pay this time . Half a billion , but , I'm always confident with the sustenance Allah , do not leave as long as the five daily prayers . Hearing the answer , I stroked his chest , because , naturally he borrowed capital into some banks for their business .
   
Then , my friend named Dudi , told me . " He worked as a driver in a private bank . And he is the best driver in the bank , a few times he got the award . " I have to be pleased, only gods blessings given to me . But in addition to favors , I was given a very severe test "he told me . My second child , thalassemia disease , which has no cure . Every month , a blood transfusion should , at a huge cost .
   
Although there is support from my workplace , but it's only half of it , try to imagine , if I'm late for a blood transfusion , it is getting close to my son 's death . Then , my third story, she has a very small business , and he still lives with his parents , his very devoted and pious , he was named Nazar .
   
I began to ask , what's your story ? Then vow began revealing about himself , " you 're lucky , he said . You two already have a family , have kids and a wife . As for me . Still single , it seems I had trouble getting a mate . " From that moment , I knew . Apparently, vows not to marry . Although he was already 40 years old . All four of us ended up still able to make friends in a meeting . Created in a simple table . Sutrisno finally paying banquet in dining by the four of us .
   
When I got home , the second son , came to greet me with a feeling of joy . I remembered that my third story . Then , I am endlessly grateful to the gods . What distinguishes me with my friends that is , if they already have a place to stay , while I was still living in a rented house .
   
So many blessings god has given me and my family . Hopefully I have always given pleasure and always be grateful all the time . amen

   
Hopefully this story can be an inspiration for us , so we are always grateful for the blessings that god given to us . may Allah bestow every blessing and his help to us all . thank you for your visit , I hope this post helps. amen

see also the meaning of forgiveness 
the power of forgiveness 
the characteristic of a winner 
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: how to make a successful business with ease
Ditulis oleh Motivasi hidup
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://kindness-enos.blogspot.com/2014/03/collection-of-motivational-and.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Ads here

Buat Email | Copyright of THE MOTIVATOR.